Tuesday 4 August 2015

Hello and Welcome!


Welcome to my blog - Imagine Creativeness...

Coming up with a name for this blog took forever and was really hard, as I wanted something that showed who I was. Something I was good at or enjoyed doing. Something I could relate to. The word creativity came to mind, but I needed something that would back it up, make it sound more interesting, to catch more attention. After all the trying, suggesting and denying, I had an idea...

I wanted my blog to be something where I could talk to people, where people could be inspired. I wanted people to imagine creativeness on my blog, to imagine what new things could do. And so my blog name was chosen, that would be the one.

Enough about my blog! Let me introduce myself! My name is Emily and I love all things creative, all things enjoyable! I've always loved arts and crafts and would even do parties that included them. Although I still like colouring and doodling and lots more creative things, I also love performing. At school, I enjoy drama, art, music and DT, all things fun!

Outside of school, I enjoy shopping, make-up, dancing, singing, acting, photography, baking, clothing and lots of other girly things! Therefore, my blogposts will consist of DIYs, Fashion, Beauty, Favourites, Photos and lots more, all of which will help you to imagine creativeness and be inspired by creativeness...


Imagine Creativeness

Emily x

5 comments:

  1. Good intro honey, can't wait to see what blogposts are to come! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte x hope for some more inspiration <3

      Delete
  2. Love this, looking forward to future posts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the help in setting it up Abi X

      Delete
    2. No problem, happy to help if you need it x

      Delete