Wednesday 10 February 2016

Be the Best Version of You...


Hey Guys!

Sorry that I didn't post last week. I had the Hairspray Show last week along with other events at school, and homework, so I didn't actually have any time to write anything! So here I am this week, giving you a quick update and some motivational quotes to keep you going...

Hairspray was so much fun and I enjoyed it so much. I enjoyed playing the role of Lou-Ann and having fun with all the other characters, dancing and singing. It took up so much of my time however it was definitely worth it! On top of all this there is always homework to do and life to get on with! So trying to come up with ideas and actually having the time to write a post was really hard. 

I am also in the process of possibly re-decorating me bedroom, so we took off on a trip to Bluewater on a hunt for duvets and curtains in the colour I actually wanted, which was proving to be difficult because of the colour I chose! However in the end we managed to find a duvet and some curtains, along with some other bits too! 

Keeping up with everything can be really tough, so here are three motivational quotes that can keep you going through the week before it gets to half term! 








Imagine Creativeness

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment