Tuesday 9 August 2016

Frozen Lush Review



Hey Guys!

I thought I would come back and do another review on what I now think is my favourite bath bomb. A while ago my friend Charlotte bought me the bath bomb Frozen for the first time and as soon as I used it, I instantly fell in love with the smells and the sights in the bath. Recently, Charlotte has been doing BEDA over on her blog where she puts up a post everyday, so she asked me if I would like to do a Lush Review for one of her days, Seeing as I had to write it for her anyway, I thought I would put it up on mine. Make sure to check out her posts and the Lush review when it goes up on the 15th. So here is my review on Frozen...




Lush says this about the product:
'Do you want to have a bath bomb? Do you want to splash and play? Enjoy the most magical soak in the kingdom with this shimmering blue bath bomb, which spills out rolling snowdrifts of silver lustre. Uplifting neroli from Tunisia and precious rose oil from Turkey are sure to spread a little sunshine and melt the iciest of moods. If your day's felt like a serious doors in your face, this shiny, sky blue bomb filled with sparkle provides the perfect fairytale ending. Step in. take a deep breath, and let it go.'





Before placing this into the bath, the smells of rose and neroli infuse the air and the small bath bomb that is Frozen. It is a circular blue bath bomb, that shimmers in the light and glistens in the bath, leaving you feel magical. Inside it carries almost something like silver glitter to create a unique enchanted feeling once it has been placed in the bath.



The product, once placed in the bath, leaves a blue whirl all around the path that it takes. Some parts of the bath bomb wisp off into foam and create bubbles that soothe the skin and leave you feeling really soft afterwards. A shimmer from inside the bath bomb explodes leaving the bath an iridescent shimmery blue, creating a magical feeling. In the end you are left with a shimmery light blue that makes you feel calm, along with the smells around you.




Although this bath bomb is priced at £4,25, it is still a great bath bomb that can even last two baths and still come out miraculous. I will forever love this bath bomb and the magical feel it leaves behind, Maybe just like the film Frozen itself!

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x




No comments:

Post a Comment