Wednesday 14 December 2016

A New Beginning!


Hey Guys!

I just thought that I would give a quick update! This is going to be a really short post and possibly the last on this website.

I am looking at creating a new blog with a new name that is more updated and suits me. I can't believe that I have managed to pretty much put up a post every week, and coming up with so many ideas through the help of Char too!! I am going to make sure I am more prepared so I know what is going up and when too.

I wanted to change my name as I thought this wasn't really a name that suited my blog anymore, and I kind of wanted a name that was more unique and me. It will be a whole new layout to so over Christmas that is what I am going to be doing!

I will let you guys know when I change it what the new website is. 

Until next year,

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment