Tuesday 1 September 2015

August Favourites

Hey Guys!

So I thought as it was coming to the end of the month and we're starting September, I would do a monthly favourites for August. Also, can you believe I've been writing this blog for nearly a month!

MAKEUP 

 Primark's Ultra Volumising Black Mascara
I know it might sound bad that I am buying makeup from Primark, but this mascara actually does what it says. It really makes your eyelashes volumising and bold.

MUA Cover and Conceal - Almond
Recently, I have been loving this concealer as it really covers up what it needs to. This colour also really suits my skin and blends in really well.

Baby Lips - Peach Kiss
Lastly, this lipstick is such a nice one just to keep in your bag. It gives off such a nice tinted neutral colour that justs add a bit of a shine to your lips. It also moisturises and keeps your lips hydrated when they are dry.

BOOK

Life with a Sprinkle Of Glitter
I have really enjoyed reading Lousie's book as it has some really good information to take in. It's really interesting and I would really recommend it if you are wanting information on boys or crafts or things like that. 

MOVIE/TV PROGRAMMES

In her Shoes
I really love this film and watched it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was a very good film and really recommend it. 

Pound Shop Wars
I know this sounds really weird but it is such a good TV programme that is so funny. It's on channel one and is about all the different pound shops. It's so interesting to see how they work them and how they all battle each other.

X Factor
Woo X Factor has started and as you can probably tell I really enjoy this. I love watching loads of people sing and seeing if they actually get through or not. The anticipation of thinking are they good or not is just so fun! Some people actually think they can sing but they can't!

COLOUR

Mint Green
I know this is a weird thing to put in your favourites but this summer I have been obsessed with the colour mint green! I have bought tops, painted my nail this colour and have always been picking out things this colour.

SHOP

Primark
I have actually been loving the sales and have got some really good things in Primark recently as well as some odd bits and pieces. 

FOOD

Coconut Chips
I bought some of these and they have been so yummy. They also fill you up and are fairly good for you.

Reese's
This chocolate is so nice and I love that you can put peanut butter with chocolate. I know it probably isn't very good for you but it's so good.

SONG 

Black Magic by Little Mix
I love this song and it's such an interesting song to listen to. I love little mix altogether so yeah. I have also heard a bit of their new song Hair and it sounds really good.

YOUTUBER

Zoella
I love Zoella so much and always will. She is such an inspiration and does some amazing videos.
I love her favourites videos and her hauls, but also her funny videos she does with her friends or Alfie.

Thanks for reading my very long favourites list! Hope there will be some things in here you can relate to or get.

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x 









No comments:

Post a Comment