Wednesday 23 September 2015

Lakeside Haul

Hey Guys!

Sorry that I haven't posted for two weeks, it's that I have been so busy with going back to school and have not had much time to make a post. So at the end of the last school year, I traded in my achievement points and got a £50 lakeside voucher! Worth being good or useful at school eh?! I thought I would share with you what I bought during the summer holidays...

Firstly I went to New Look, which just to let you know, is my favourite shop. However, to be honest, I was quite disappointed. I hardly fouond anything in the sale or in the teenage section that I liked. But, in the accessories section, I did find two pretty flower crowns in the sale that I could save for next year in the summer. One was blue with little flowers, and one had big pink flowers, both which I think look really pretty!

I then went into boots, just for the few odd bits you always need! I bought some tissues. No ordinary tissues though. Oh no, I went for the pretty floral box, because which girl doesn't? I also bought a new pencil eyeliner. I have a felt liner, but I just can't seem to get each eye the same, one is bigger, or one is wonky! So I thought I might try a pencil to see if it makes a difference?! Lastly, I bought a Barry M White Nail Polish as my old one was all gloopy. Oops! 

I then went into Primark, and had a very long browse. I ended coming out with spending quite a bit of my voucher! Firstly I went to the clothes section, but didn't find too much. However I did find a cardigan to replace my old one that got too small. I then went to the pyjama section. Some new lounge trousers in the bag. I was a bit sad that. I couldn't find the matching top in the set, but I later found that in Romford. Lastly, I went to the accessories section...again! I bought another flower crown that goes around your forehead instead of on the top of your head, but I still wear it as another flower crown. I then bought hair bands and kirby grips because I'm always running out of these. And that was my shop in Primark.

I went in to Superdry to purchase my Floral pencil case that was in my Back to school stationery haul.

I went in to WHSmiths and bought a post it note book for my pencil case which is also featured in my back to school stationery haul. I then with the rest of my voucher bought Sprinkle of Glitter's 2016 Diary, and since it was buy one get one half price, I also bought 'All of the Bright Places' book, which I still have to read.

Lastly I went to Superdrug and I bought three face masks, one cucumber and two berries. I've used one and so far so good. I then bought a new MUA concealer in the shade Almond to replace my old one and lastly a new MUA eye shadow in a pretty gold colour which I can't actually remember the name of!

Hope you enjoyed seeing what I spent my voucher on and maybe you might hear abut something you want. I hope to be posting weekly and getting on top of my posts and maybe start doing some autumn baking or DIYs to add an autumnal feeling to my blog, because who doesn't love autumn!?

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment