Wednesday 9 September 2015

Oreo Milkshake


Hey Guys!

Recently, we have got an active blender in our house and I was thinking what I could make with it. I have done smoothies and if you want a recipe for that comment down below. However I wanted something different, and I thought about doing an Oreo milkshake as I have had one before and I really like them! So here is a recipe for one person, however feel free to change it depending on how many you're making...


For this milkshake you will need:

- A blender,
- 4 Oreos,
- 2 scoops of ice cream,
- 1-2 small cups of milk.





Step 1 - Place all the ingredients inside a blender, or your cup if you have an active blend. it can vary depending on how many you are making for or whether you are using something different.






Step 2 - Start blending your mixture. Half way through, take it off the blender and give it a bit of a shake so that all the lumps aren't
stuck to the bottom.






Step 3 - Place it back on the blender and keep on blending until it is mixed to the consistency you want it to be. If you need to add more of anything, add that and blend again.





Step 4 - Take off the blender, either place in a cup or just screw on a lid. Then...enjoy!






Hope you enjoyed this recipe. Leave any comments if you tried it and let me know how it went!

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x


No comments:

Post a Comment