Wednesday 21 October 2015

Autumn Walks

 
Hey Guys!
 
Well since it really is becoming Autumn, I enjoyed a walk at the weekend, and managed to take some really nice pictures, all with pretty colours and it just felt so nice...
 
As I took loads of pictures, I decided to blend some together using an app and post it on my Instagram.

 
 
I wrapped uo really warm, with my flannel shirt, leggings and a scarf and warm coat. I put on my wellie socks, and of course, my wellington boots! I just love wearing these, especially as mine have autumnal colours...
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lastly, I got my phone amd off I went. Here are some of the pictures I took...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I just love autumn, and I think I have decided that it is my favourite season. I hope they inspire you to go on more walks and to take some pretty pictures and explore with editing them, which is what I did.
 
Hope you have  a great week...
 
Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment