Monday 26 October 2015

Autumnal Quote Poster

 
Hey Guys!
 
So, it's starting to turn into autumn :) and all the leaves are turning yellow and our rooms are in need of autumnal decoration. Woah that was a mouthful! So I decided to do a DIY as I hadn't done one for a while, and I thought it would be perfect for this month. Just wait for loads more to come...
 
 

For this DIY you will need:
- Some white card or any colour you want,
- Glue,
- Scissors,
- Washi tape (if you want),
- Glitter,
- Leaves from anywhere,
- Autumnal color sharpies.



 
 
Step 1 - Stick your leaves anywhere on your page. Place them near eachother so that you have room to write a quote later on.



 
 
 
Step 2 - Place more glue on top of your leaves and go crazy with glitter! Put as much or as little as you want and get rid of excess glitter after. As you can see, I got it everywhere!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Step 3 - If you want to, add washi tape that has an autumnal colour. it can go where you want and can add a border or can be used to make little symbols.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Step 4 - Find an autumnal quote online. I chose 'Comfy sweaters, warm drinks and pretty colours. I love autumn.'
 
 
 
 
 
Step 5 - Write out this quote onto your card where you left your space using autumnal colours (red, orange, yellow, brown) and decorate how you want.

 
 
 
This is how mine turned out, and I might see about putting it somewhere in my room. Hope you try this and let me know how it worked in the comments below.
 
Imagine Creativeness
 
Emily x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment