Tuesday 22 March 2016

Easter Cake Pops


Hey Guys!

Today I am going to be sharing with you what I made for my friends this Easter. I didn't want to be spending lots of money on Easter Eggs, so here is what I decided to make instead. Although it is a long process, they are definately worth making as not only are they yummy, they also look personal too. Mine didn't necessarily turn out as Easter themed as I hoped, however this is how you cake make Easter Cake Pops...

For these Cake Pops you will need:
  • A cake pop machine,
  • 100g Flour,
  • 100g Caster Sugar,
  • 60ml Milk,
  • 1 egg,
  • 50g Butter,
  • 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder,
  • 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract,
  • Pinch of Salt.


1) Making the Mixture

Cream together the butter and sugar until soft. Add the egg and mix. Then sift the flour, along with the baking powder and salt into the mixture and stir. After, add the milk and vanilla extract until all combined and it looks like a mixture.





2) Making the Cake Pops

Spray each hole with oil so that the mixture won't stick. Place roughly a teaspoon of the mixture into each hole and be careful not to overfill. Wait about five minutes until brown on the underside, then flip them over and cook for about three minutes. Then take them out and leave them to cool.

3) Decorating the Cake Pops

Coat the cake pops in a layer of white chocolate and leave them in the fridge to harden. Then gather together as many sprinkles and bits and bobs you can find to make you cake pops as fun and Eastery as possible. I also added some milk chocolate as well to add another layer to them. Make them as creative as you want.



I managed to make more than 24 Cake Pops with this recipe, however I only decorated 24. Here are my completed designs. 




Hope that you have a great Easter. Let me know if you tried these out.

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x 

No comments:

Post a Comment