Wednesday 2 March 2016

February Favourites


Hey Guys!

I realise that I actually haven't done a favourites for quite a while - maybe I should do one each month? So I thought that as it is the start of March, I would let you know what my favourites have been in the past month. It happens that I actually have quite a few favourites, so sorry for that, but here they are...

MAKEUP

Primark's Ultra Volumising Black Mascara
As always I am still loving this mascara for the effect and volume it gives to your lashes, however after I finish this one, I have decided that I am going to try a different mascara that I haven't tried before, so if there are any recommendations, leave a comment and let me know. 

PS Love Lipstick
To be honest, I am not a huge makeup person, and before I try big brands, I wanted to buy a darker shade lipstick to see whether it suited me. I have loved this colour through the winter months and it is a definite lipstick that I will wear for a long time. 

SCENT

Zoella - Let's Spritz
I had wanted this perfume for quite a while and I finally got it for Christmas. It has such a lovely smell to it, I don't know whether it is floral or not, but it is quite strong and a lasting smell. It is a lovely fragranced body mist and I would really recommend it. 

Superdrug Devotion
This is a new range that Superdrug have bought out and I picked out two random bottles, seeing as I had never tried them. I went for Devotion and Tease, however I think that Devotion is my favourite. It has a scent of Sweet Mandarin and Wild Plum, and is a very strong, bold smell.

MOMENT

Bedroom
Recently it has been allowed that I can have my room redecorated as I have had the same bedroom pretty much all my life. So these past weeks have been exciting but difficult trying to find duvets and curtains and pillows that all match and are the colour I want. However we have got all of these things and it is not time for finding paint!

SONG

Seven Years by Lukas Graham
Recently I have really been liking this song. I find the story behind it is very emotional and has a lot of meaning. Some people find it annoying, but I actually quite like it. 

TV PROGRAMME

The Great Interior Design Challenge
I have been loving this programme and have watched it before. I love watching people design houses and rooms, it just makes me feel really creative! It's so interesting.

YOUTUBER

SacconeJolys
They have definately been my favourite youtubers for a little while now. I have been so behind on YouTube, and I just like watching the SacconeJolys as they are so cute and can definitely make you laugh. 

SHOP

New Look
I still love New Look and I always will! They do some really nice sales in there as well as some really lovely clothes. Recently I bought a pair of shoes in there for a wedding and they were really nice and a really reasonable price too. 

Forever 21
I have really been liking Forever 21 for all the clothes they do and all the accessories. I recently bought a dress from there that was very pretty and again, was a reasonable price. They do some really nice clothes for all occasions.

That's all for last month! There were obviously quite a few! Anyway, hope there was something in there you like too.

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x













No comments:

Post a Comment