Wednesday 30 March 2016

What's In My Bag?



Hey Guys!

Today I thought that it might be interesting to do a What's In My Bag. Whenever someone does a video or a post on this, I am instantly pulled in as I am always intrigued to see what they have in their bag. Please don't ask why though! Let me know if you like these sort of posts and if you want others like What's On My Phone in the comments below. Here is what is in my bag...

First of all my bag is from Primark and is a little handle or on the shoulder bag. It was only £10 which I thought was reasonable and is a fairly standard size that I was looking for. It is a tan/brown sort of colour with grey and gold attachments. I use it everywhere I go and it has been a great purchase.


Firstly in my bag is my purse. Again it is from Primark and it matches my bag pretty much exactly at only £6. It is the tan/brown colour, but this time with white. It is quite big, however it has lots of pouches and pockets to put your money and cards in safely. 




Next is all my little bits and bobs. I keep a spray because who doesn't want to smell nice? Hand Cream and Hand Sanitiser incase my hands get dirty or dry, Lip balm, Tissues, Plasters (because you never know what might happen!), Tablets, Hairbands and a few pins. To be honest I probably don't need all these things however I feel that they are all quite essential!





I also keep a little notebook and pen inside just incase there is something I need to jot down or something I need to remember. It hasn't actually come in useful yet, however I keep it in there because you never know...








Lastly I keep some form of mints in my bag, such as gum or mentos. Sometimes after I've eaten I feel I need to freshen up, or sometimes, I just fancy a mint!






This is everything that is in my bag!

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x










2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed this Em! And doing posts like this is a good idea x

    www.raspberriesandribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed this Em! And doing posts like this is a good idea x

    www.raspberriesandribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete