Wednesday 27 April 2016

The 'me time' Tag


Hey Guys!

Hope that you are all having a good week - it's certainly been a long one for me. As Charlotte on her blog recently posted the 'me time' tag and tagged me in it. I was't quite sure what to write about this week, so I got to Charlotte for inspiration. She gave me the idea for the 'me time' tag, which I thought I would give ago so you could get to know me a bit more. You can find Charlotte's blog here.

1) What do you like to watch/read during your me time?

At the moment, I don't really watch many TV shows as I never have time or don't have Netflix. However if I am going to watch something, I would usually go for Youtube. My favourites to watch at the moment are The SacconeJolys and Zoella, both two of my favourite youtubers. I don't always have much time to read, however in the evening before I go to bed, I try to read for at least 10 minutes if not longer so that I can settle down and so I actually feel tired! At the moment, I am reading Girl Online On Tour by Zoe Sugg, and it is a really interesting book.

2) What's your go to comfortable outfit?

Usually at the weekend if I am going to Romford or out, because of the weather, I try to keep warm so that I don't get cold. I also want something that is comfortable. On my legs, I would either go for leggings which are my go to at the moment or jeggings. I recently bought a pair from Primark and they are so comfortable as they are not only soft, but have elasticated waist. ON my top, I usually wear just a short sleeve top along with my favourite flannel shirt. It is the most comfortable outfit I have and I literally wear it all the time. 

3) What are your favourite me time beauty products? 

Do bath bombs count as beauty products? Because if they do - it would definately be these. Whenever I am stressed or just want a bit of time to myself, a bath is always nice with a Lush Bath Bombs and a smooth bath soak. My favourite bath bomb at the moment is either Frozen which Charlotte recently bought for me and ButterBear - however they only do that at Christmas time.

4) What's your favourite comfort food?

It always depends what mood I am in, what we have at home and what time of the year it is. At the moment though, I think it might be chocolate. I know that sounds really unhealthy but after receiving so much chocolate at Easter, I seem to have so much, and I just love chocolate!

5) What's your current favourite scent?

I have quite a few sprays I am going through at the moment. Usually everyday I will put on a spray in the morning along with a perfume. My favourite spray is  Tease which is one of Superdrug's own and has a lovely floral scent to it. Then my favourite perfume is Zoella Let's Spritz, as it has again, a lovely scent to it. 

6) Do you ever have outdoor me time?

To be honest, not really. Occasionally do I go outside on my own, however when I do, it is usually to the shops or in the garden. I have recently been going on the trampoline when the weather is nice, but recently I haven't had much time and it has been quite cold! 

7) Would you ever go to the cinema alone?

I don't really go to the cinema much however I did last week to watch the Jungle Book (which was a great film for those of you who want to watch it). I don't think I would really go on my own because it would be a bit boring, and you always need someone to laugh or talk to about the film during and after. It just doesn't seem the same on your own. 

8) What's your favourite shop?

My favourite shop is New Look. I love when I get vouchers or money and I can go and spend it there. Recently in Romford they have made the store bigger, so there is now a teens section, however I prefer the store in Lakeside as it is larger and there is more in there. I love all the clothes and accessories they do as they are really good quality and great price too.

What do you like to o in your me time? Let me know in the comments below.

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x



No comments:

Post a Comment