Tuesday 5 April 2016

Twilight Lush Review


Hey Guys!

This will now be my second Lush Review, and although I didn't do one that long ago, I enjoy writing about their products. The bath bomb I will talk about today is 'Twilight'. I have not actually used this bath bomb before and was excited to use it as others had said how good it was. Saying that I didn't have the best experience that others had said they had.


Lush describes Twilight as 'Let the sun set on worries'. Now it is definately a bath bomb that will soothe your worries, however I wasn't sure that there were visions of the night sky. 


When I first placed the bath bomb in the water, it took a while until it started to form pink bubbles. But it doesn't stay pink for that long because when it gets to the centre of the bath bomb, a bright blue emerges and swirls in the water, creating a purple colour once mixed. 







It takes a while until all the colours are mixed, but when they are a layer of foam is created on top, leaving a soothing, soft feel to your body. Bubbles form and colours fade, but that soft feel is still there, leaving you feeing luxurious. 


The aroma was quite sweet - Lavender and Tonka - however together smell amazing. They soothe your body and calm you down, leaving a sense of relaxation behind. 




I had one fault with this bath bomb though. Although people have said it to be amazing, it wasn't my best bath bomb. It didn't emit bold bright colours, just pastel, unlike other pictures I have seen. I don't know whether it was because the bath bomb wasn't completely fresh or whether it was because my bath didn't have really hot water - I don't know.

I am happy to try out the bath bomb again for only £3.50 and will use it fresh to see if there is a difference.









Let me know what you think of this bath bomb and any others your recommend.

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x






No comments:

Post a Comment