Wednesday 18 May 2016

Peanut Butter M&M Cookies



Hey Guys!

It's another baking post today! I was watching some of Tanya Burr's older videos and came across a video where she made Peanut Butter Pretzel M&M Cookies. They looked amazing and I decided that I might try them. However I adapted them a bit as I didn't have any pretzels and I made more cookies. So this is basically Tanya's recipe however and adapted version. They turned out amazing and taste so good, however I expect they are't actually very good for you! So here is the recipe:

For the cookies you will need:
  • 300g Caster Sugar,
  • 325g Self Raising Flour,
  • 200g Peanut Butter,
  • 200g Butter,
  • 1 large egg,
  • 200g M&Ms,
  • Milk.

1) Place the caster sugar and butter into a bowl and mix until smooth and creamy. Either use a mixer or a wooden spoon - either will work.

2) Then add the peanut butter and mix it all in. It might take a while to mix in but it needs to be a smooth consistency. 

3) After that, add the egg and mix. Once mixed, add the flour a little bit at a time until the mixture is all combined together.

4) If the mixture is too dry, add some milk so that it isn't too wet or dry. Then add the M&Ms and combine together.

5) Gather the mixture into a ball and wrap it up in cling film. Leave it in the fridge for half an hour or until it is harder.

6) Once the mixture is out of the fridge, separate it into little balls and place on greaseproof lined tins. Make them quite thin and spread them out as they expand quite a lot, so don't make them too big in the first place! I managed to split mine into about 20 cookies.

7) Put them in the oven for about 10 minutes. They will come out still quite soft, however they harden up once exposed to air. 


8) Leave them to cool once out the oven and enjoy! 

These cookies are amazing and taste so good. I expect that they probably aren't that good for you but oh well! Let me know if you tried them in the comments below.

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x

2 comments:

  1. These look amazing! Any for me! ;)

    www.raspberriesandribbons.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete