Wednesday 25 May 2016

Current Favourite Playlist


Hey Guys!

So at the moment I have really loved listening to music - whether that's on my phone, one the radio or listening to Spotify. When searching for ideas, I came across a few to do with playlists, and I though why not give it a go? I want to try and experiment more with my posts and vary them up more. Here are some songs and playlists I have been loving at the moment.

At the moment on Spotify, I have three favourite playlists. These you can find on by going onto my account and looking at my playlists: mimi_emmy. My three playlists I am enjoying at the moment and are my most listened to are: Hits 2016; UK Chart Tracks, Various Artists - Acoustic Cafe and Emily's Party (this one was created for one of my parties!)

Hits 2016; UK Chart Tracks
This is a bit like listening to the radio I suppose. It is updated daily and has all the recent chart tracks. There are a lot of recent new songs, some of which I haven't heard before and some which I really love. There is a variety of different types, however I prefer the more upbeat, garage type music as it gets me in the mood! My top 5 favourite songs on this playlist include:
  1. One Dance by Drake
  2. I took a pill in Ibiza by Mike Posner Seeb
  3. Stitches by Shawn Mendes
  4. Fast Car Radio Edit by Jonas Blue Dakota
  5. Eyes Shut by Years and Years
Various Artist - Acoustic Cafe
This is a completely different style of music to the last playlist. It has a lot of recent pop songs, however they are sung in an acoustic version, which can be really calming sometimes. There are lots of songs, some again which I haven't heard and some that are so nice in an acoustic way. My top 5 favourite songs on this playlist include:
  1. Chandelier Piano Version by Sia
  2. Somewhere Only We Know by Lily Allen
  3. Shut up and Dance Acoustic by WALK THE MOON
  4. Budapest by George Ezra
  5. My Love Acoustic by Jess Glynne
Emily's Party
When I had a party recently I created a playlist that could just be on in the background and that we could possibly dance to if we felt like it! I might have gone a bit overboard which meant that I created over 5 hours of music. However it means when I am doing a long project or something, I have a good playlist I can listen to which will get me into the mood for doing homework. I included a mix of pop, a few ballads and also garage - so a lot of these songs are some of my favourites. But here are my top 5 favourite songs on this playlist:


  1. Real Love Tough Love Remix by Clean Bandit and Jess Glynne
  2. Intoxicated Radio Edit by Martin Solveig GTA
  3. Sorry (I didn't know) by Monsta Boy
  4. Can't Feel My Face by The Weeknd
  5. House Every Weekend by David Zowie
These are some of the playlists and songs that I have really been loving recently. What are your favourite songs?

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x






No comments:

Post a Comment