Wednesday 27 July 2016

DIY Quote Wall


Hey Guys!

I had printed some of my favourite quotes when I printed off other pictures to go in my bedroom, and I hadn't actually done anything with them. Therefore, as I also had a space on a wall, I decided that I was going to make a quote wall. All you need for this is some string or ribbon, some little pegs or clips and some quotes. Here is how to make a DIY quote wall...


Firstly you need to cut and arrange some string into the sizes that are suitable for your wall. I only had room for four rows that each held two pictures but that was enough for me, however more or less will still work. Once it has been arranged and placed to the wall in some form of way, place the pegs onto the string into the places where the photos will go and space them out evenly. I had room for eight photos overall, which included some of my favourite quotes.










Next, you need to start arranging the photos the way you want them. You could arrange them in colour, size or even shape I placed them first and started to change them round depending on how some looked next to eachother.






This is what my wall ended up looking like, where I used some of my favourite quotes. These included:

- 'Nothing Worth Having Comes Easy'
- 'There's no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let others be inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.'
- 'If you never know you'll never try.'
- 'The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.'
- 'I will make better mistakes tomorrow.'
- 'Stop thinking and just let things happen.'
- 'Never Stop Believing.'
- 'It's time to start living.'



Hope you like this post and that it's easy for you to try. Let me know how it goes if you try it out. You could even change the quotes to pictures, or even words. Make it personalised and have some fun.

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x












No comments:

Post a Comment