Wednesday 20 July 2016

Scrapbooking


Hey Guys!

It's finally the summer holidays and for once it actually feels like summer too. The weather has been so different for the past week and has been so nice - it just feels like we definately should be on holiday. I have been meaning to start a scrapbook for the last few years but have never been bothered or had time to do one. So this year I decided that I would buy one and personalise it to hold all the bits I had been collecting over the years...

I bought a new scrapbook the other day from Hobbycraft for £6 as my old one was too small. It has gold and white stripes and says 'live, laugh, love' on it. I was quite pleased with it and will be able to fit quite a bit it in.


I then also was walking past the poundshop to see that they had a whole range of bits that are for arts, however looked quite good for scrapbooking. I picked up some small stick pearls, pegs on string, mini glitter envelopes and stick on silver letters. I thought they would be quite good to personalise my scrapbook and to make it more unique.


I try to fit lots of keepsakes and memories inside a scrapbook so that when I come back to it, I am able to remember everything I did by looking at birthday cards or photos. Over the years I have collected leaflets or photos, as well as birthday cards that can be cut up and used throughout the book. 

Hopefully once I am finished or have started it I will be able to share with you the way I layout each page and how I personalise it. Have a great summer!

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x


No comments:

Post a Comment