Wednesday 14 September 2016

A Quote for the Week


Hey Guys!

How have you all been? It's been such a long week going back to school and the weather has not helped, even though it's actually nice to have a long summer for once. I have started a new course in Graphics and as a first homework we were asked to either draw a picture of print out an outline and shade it in using the tonal scale. I, being me, decided that I would push myself and try to draw an eye and shade it in. I have never done such a detailed drawing before and definitely not to this standard, but this is how it turned out. It took me a long time however it was definitely worth it.




I have never done anything like this drawing before, and I thought this quote related to that. If you don't think you can do it and say you can't, your mind does not think you can, therefore your eyes can not see that. However when you put your mind to it, and you say you can, do it, because your eyes are always going to see an end result that makes you better and who you are.


Hope this quote is something that you can think about this week. 

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x


No comments:

Post a Comment