Wednesday 28 September 2016

What's in my Pen Pots?!


Hey Guys!

So you might be thinking that the title of this post is a bit unusual to a normal post, however I was sitting doing homework at my desk and realised, I use everything in these pen pots everyday. I have three main pen pots that are from Ikea (I will link the bigger version here but the smaller ones are exactly the same). These are actually meant to be used for plants, however as they were quite inexpensive with a pretty detailing, I thought they might go well when I did my room up. I have more stationery, but these pots are for all my main pens and things that I use on a daily basis so they are easily accessible.



In the one closest to my lamp, I keep all my coloured fineliners. I have two sets in here - one being a non-branded set from Portugal and the other being a Stabilo set that I actually got in Germany. You can definitely buy the Stabilo set here however I got them abroad as they were cheaper than they are here. They are both very useful to have when I am writing on posters in small spaces or just for writing in general. They can add more interest as they are easy to write with but you can use many different colours. I have on thin fineliner set for each however I also bought a thicker set which you can use for colouring.



In the middle pot I keep all my coloured biros. I must admit that I actually have quite a few, which is a bit sad to be honest, however I really like writing with these as there are many colours and they are easy to write with. I have many different sets as some I bought didn't always have a colour in so \i had to buy extras or another set. So now I have a load of colours and they are easy and accessible to use.



In my last pot on the left I keep everyday stationery. I use pretty much everything in it everyday whether that be for homework or just in general. In the pot I keep, a couple of pencils, writing pens in blue, black and red, highlighters, a ruler, scissors. I do have glue, rubber and sharpener however I keep them on my shelf next to my chair. 



So that is what is in all my pen pots. I know I have a lot but that's one of the things I'm kind of obsessed with! Let me know if you liked this type of post?

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment