Wednesday 7 September 2016

Back to School Stationery Haul


Hey Guys!

Hope that you are all well and that you had a great summer holidays! I can't believe how quick it's gone! This Monday I went back to school, so I thought it would be a good idea to do a haul for all my stationery I bought. This is the part of the holidays that I enjoy the most, I just find it so therapeutic, and I could forever buy stationery! Here are some of the things I bought that are in my pencil case, and that I find useful to have for school.


Last year I had quite a big pencil case, and it took up quite a lot of room in my bag, so this year I decided that I would get two small pencil cases instead. This is my main pencil case that is grey and white with a neon inside. It is a great size and just about fits everything in.


I also have a folder to put in my bag for loose sheets or homework so that they don't get creased inside. I also have a ruler because that's an essential, and then scissors and glue because the schools aren't always that good.


The main things inside my pencil case are two black pens and two blue pens for writing in my books, some pencils for drawing, a red and green pen for marking and a rubber/sharpener. These are the essentials, and I got them in lots of places, but you can probably get them anywhere.


I then have a set of coloured biros as they are quite useful to have for revision and making posters. When it comes to revision, I like to use lots of colours, as it helps me to remember things easier.


I also have some highlighters for highlighting key information or words when it comes to remembering those too. 


This is my other pencil case that includes colouring pens and pencils that I just keep in my bag incase I need them in a lesson. They are both the BIC ones, as I find these really good quality. 


This is everything in my pencil case. What's in yours? Have you gone back to school yet?

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x





No comments:

Post a Comment