Tuesday 10 November 2015

DIY Leaf Stamp Tree

 
 
Hey Guys!
 
I decided that I would do a DIY this week, as I haven't really done one for a while. I must admit that they are all autumn related at the moment but to be honest, they will change as it gets later in the year. This DIY is how to make a leaf stamp and how to use it to make a picture of a tree. So, let's get started.
 
 
 
For this DIY you are going to need:
 
- Some card or paper,
- A black sharpie and possibly brown,
- A potato,
- A knife,
- A paintbrush and
- Some paint the colour of your choice.







Step 1 - Cut out your shapes into your potatoes. You can make them any size or shape, but don't make them too complicated or big.









Step 2 - Draw a trunk to your tree. Place some paint onto your stamp and start stamping, I decided that I would make a base with larger leaf in a lighter colour, so I placed them all over the paper so that I could make the shape of a tree.








Step 3 - Start layering up your tree using a different colour and possibly a smaller leaf. This will add more effect and make it look more like a tree. You can also put some underneath the tree so that it looks like some leaves are falling.












Step 4 - You are finished. You can make any other picture you want. Personally, I like the tree, however you can make a flower.






Hope you can have your own try at making these, let me know in the comments below.

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment