Tuesday 3 November 2015

Quotes To Keep You Going

 
Hey Guys!
 
So I thought it's back to school time and we all need a bit of motivation to keep going! I went to Lakeside last week and I went to Paperchase and I bought a couple of postcards with some inspiring creative quotes on them. I thought I would share them with you and talk a little bit about them.
 
 

 
 
 Dream It Believe It Achieve It

 I love this quote so much and I think it is one of my favourites. It always helps me when I am performing or thinking about the future. I go to a theatre school, so this quote really relates to that and keeps me aspiring to this.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When Nothing Goes Right Go Left
 
This quote is always helpful when you are having a bad day. If nothing is going right for you, always look at the other side and take the other direction until you get it right.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful
 
This is true. No matter who you are, love who you are. Be whoever you want to be and don't let anyone put you down. Do what it takes to make you happy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I really think these quotes can really change your day and make it a whole lot better. Hope this makes your week better. Always look at these quotes when you need them.
 
Imagine Creativeness
 
Emily x
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment