Tuesday 17 November 2015

Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies

 
 
Hey Guys!
 
It's my first ever baking video on my blog and I can't wait to share these with you. To be honest, I hadn't actually tried them before but I liked the look of them so I thought I would share this recipe with you.
 
 
 
For these cookies you will need:
1 Cup Unsalted Butter
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Cup Granulated Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Large Eggs
2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For the equipment you will need:
2 Baking Trays Lined
A Bowl
A Wooden Spoon
A Whisk
Scales
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1) Cream the butter until smooth.
 
2) Add the peanut butter and both of the sugars until they are all combined together.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3) Add the egg after beating them and mix it all in. Don't worry if your mixture splits, the flour will help it after.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4) Sieve the flour and mix it in along with the baking soda until well combined.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5) Stir in the chocolate chips. Your mixture should end up something like this.
 
 
 
 


 
 
6) Scoop little bits onto the tray and leave a bit of a gap between. Place in the oven for about 15 minutes or until they are cooked. Even if they are soft take them out and they will harden up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My cookies came out in weird shapes as I didn't spread them out enough. However they still tasted really nice and I would really recommend them.
 
Imagine Creativeness
 
Emily x
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment