Thursday 26 November 2015

Ways to keep cosy in Winter...


Hey Guys!

It's been so cold this week, so I am going to show you some ways you can keep cosy. There are many ways, such as cosy pyjamas or slippers, but I went for some more interesting ideas. Share with me if you tried some out. I also enjoy photography and editing, so some of these pictures have been played around with!

1) Taking pictures of sunrises and sunsets.



There are many reasons why taking pictures of
sunsets can be so pretty and cosy. For starters, when it's really cold, to be honest a sunrise is quite nice, compared to wind.





I took some from my window and at school, as they made me feel warm and cosy when I was cold.



                                               
  2) Making a cosy corner on your bed.



Add some cushions and blankets to the corner of your bed, snuggle up and maybe add some fairy lights to make it effective. Maybe watch a film, or read a book, the decision is yours. 



3) Gingerbread Cookies




A touch of baking can add some fun to your winter and can leave you feeling scrumptious.





4) Candles

Candles are so pretty and can always keep you warm. Some have scents, some don't. But lighting them and taking lots of pictures can be so comforting, as well as the smell when you blow them out!






There are many ways you can keep cosy in winter, and these are only some of them. Hope you have a great week and a cosy winter.







Imagine Creativeness

Emily x
















No comments:

Post a Comment