Wednesday 16 December 2015

Christmas Ideas?


Hey Guys!

I wasn't quite sure what to write about today, but I thought maybe something short and cute would be a good idea. In the end, I decided I would go for a quote, but this isn't just an ordinary quote, it's one that needs a bit of thinking about!
This is more of a wordle, however I think it was an interesting on to talk about. Not only does it remind people of Christmas, but it also shows what goes on. It puts across a thought of how many feelings can be put across at Christmas, however people don't always think about these.

You would think that people would think of presents, however these are other happy things that are left behind. Just think, are you bringing joy at Christmas through your family or hugs and kisses.

One to think about!

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x


No comments:

Post a Comment