Wednesday 30 December 2015

A Day At John Lewis Oxford Street


Hey Guys!

I can't believe it is already a week after Christmas and that it is the New Year. But yesterday, Abi and I, as well as our families went up into London. We went to the Olympic Park and walked around, but when it got dark we went over to John Lewis in Oxford Street. Due to the new advert with the man on the moon, they have made their roof terrace into a winter wonderland. There are loads of trees and fake snow, surrounded by balconies and fairy lights. 


We arrived before it started to get really dark, however it was really pretty to see the sun set. I took loads of pictures and had so much fun walking around still feeling really Christmassy. It allowed us to take some time out and have loads of fun. 

There were three snugs that you could sit in. Seeing as there were eight of us, we managed to grab one called 'Midwinter Snug' as well as some hot chocolate! It was lit with fairy lights and a huge light up 'NOEL' was behind us, as well as lots of other decorations. We managed to take some really pretty pictures at lots of opportunities. 
 



As I took loads of pictures, I decided that I could use some editing skills and apps to create some different, interesting pictures, and get creative! When we were waiting for our dinner, I edited some pictures. I used an app called Super Impose, which allows you to put two different pictures together, add filters and make them transparent. I made two and put one of them on my Instagram. I am not sure which one I prefer, however some worked better than others.



I hope that you have a great week and a Happy New Year!

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment