Thursday 24 December 2015

Realaxing on Christmas Eve


Hey Guys!

Merry Christmas Eve! I can't believe that it's already Christmas, it doesn't feel like it at all! Today I thought I might share with you what I do on Christmas Eve before tomorrow! So sit back, relax, and enjoy sharing with me what you do too...



I like to start off by making sure that my room is decorated, to bring some more vibes to my room. The other day I was out and found some pink tinsel that matches my room and decided to get some that I could place on my wire. It adds some more colour and stretches a long way.







I also like to put on some fairy lights both on my tree, as they add a lot of light and make some pretty pictures, but also in the living room where I hang my stocking as well.









I then like to have a nice bath where I can use some Christmas shower gel and a lush bath bomb/bubble bar. I received some shower gel for Christmas from my friend, and so I used the 'Spiced Cinnamon.' It gives off such a strong smell but definitely smells of Christmas...






I then got a load of bath bombs for my birthday recently and one of them was the 'Candy Mountain bubble bar.' It's quite sickly but creates lots of bubbles making you all smooth and relaxed.






Lastly, I like to end my Christmas Eve by getting into my cosy pyjamas and watching a Christmas film. This year my favourite has to be 'Nativity' as it is so funny and interesting. However another traditional Christmas film is 'The Snowman.'

Hope you have a great Christmas and that you get what you want and have lots of fun.

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x




No comments:

Post a Comment