Thursday 10 December 2015

Photo Booth Frenzy


Hey Guys!

So it was my birthday at the weekend and I had a party with all my friends. I decided that I had too many to have a sleepover, so in the end I opted for a movie theme. One of the things we did was have a photo booth. I am going to tell you the steps to create the best photo booth for any occasion.



Firstly you need to create a backdrop. We just used a bed sheet that was dark so that our faces could be seen. Any colour will do however we went for red.

Another thing you can do is get a big frame. We bought a set that came with a frame and props that we put on card and held. A frame can really add effect to the picture and bring out the fun in what you are doing.









Lastly is the props. What would a photo booth be without props?? Glasses on sticks, wigs you name it anything will work! Buy some sticks and card and even make your own?! You can buy wigs and props from pretty much anywhere. Get creative!



However you do it is up to you. Just have fun...

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment