Monday 4 January 2016

Things I Am Thankful For


Hey Guys!

Happy New Year! I can't believe that two days ago it had been 5 months since started this blog, and I never actually thought I would get this far! But today I thought that I would share with you what I am thankful for in 2015, and what you can do in 2016, to be even more thankful. I haven't really included random things as I wanted this to be a short, correct list. So here it is...


I hope that you can relate to some of these things, and that some of these things you really are thankful for. If you find it hard to remember what you are thankful for or any memories you have, a good idea is to create a memory jar each year. This works by placing any memories you have into the jar that make you happy, or anything that you are thankful for. The choice is up to you. I have never actually made one before, but this year I have decided I am going to, and if this blog is still going at the end of the year, maybe I will share what's in it.

To make a memory jar you will need:
  • A form of jar,
  • Pieces of paper, any colour,
  • A pen,
  • Some Sharpies and 
  • Highlighters.


All you really have to do is decorate the jar if you want to, however that is entirely up to you. Maybe you want to put a label on it and decorate that, or perhaps decorate the jar itself. As you go through the year, remember to fill the jar up. Memories that make you happy for example spending a day with a friend or maybe things you are thankful for like having a computer to write a blog...

Hope that you have a great 2016 and that it is filled with memories and thankfulness. Remember, life is full of adventures...

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x 





No comments:

Post a Comment