Wednesday 1 June 2016

May Favourites


Hey Guys!

I realise that I actually haven't done a favourites for quite a while, even though I said that I was going to try and do one each month! I can't believe that we are now halfway through the year. It seems as though time has gone really fast, so here is everything I have been loving in the month of May. 

MAKEUP

Natural Collection Mascara
So as I said I was going to try a different mascara, as I decided that one wasn't doing good for my eyelashes. I picked up the Lash Definition Mascara in the colour black and have been loving it. Although it isn't very bold, it isn't subtle, so I really like this and expect I will be sticking to it.

Natural Collection Juicy Lips
Along with the PS Lipstick that I put in my last favourites, this is a really nice finish to add to your lips. It is a clear lipgloss that once applied gives a shiny, finished look to your lipstick colour. It can be used on its own, however I prefer using it with a colour underneath.

SCENT

Boots Floral Love - Violets and Mandarin
This I think is Boots own brand of spray, however when looking for one to buy, this had a very floral, bold smell to it. I had never tried this range before, and considering sprays are quite expensive now, I wanted to try a cheaper one. These smell really nice and I would definately recommend as the smell stays for quite a while. 

Fresh Fruit
I know this isn't the usual scent you would find in a favourites, however it's coming to the season where the more tropical fruits are ripe enough to eat. We have been buying lots of strawberries and mangoes recently and when the are cut into, it just reminds me of holidays with all the lovely fresh fruit you can eat.

MOMENT

Bedroom
I know that my last moment was my bedroom, however we have now got to the stage where it has been cleared out completely, and all that is left is the walls. I am really excited for when it will be finished and I will hopefully do a room tour once it is done. 

SONG

Louisa Johnson ft. Clean Bandit - Tears
After Louisa won last Years X-Factor, she must be one of the first ones to bring a single out so quickly. It builds up into a really good song that is catchy and upbeat, and I have enjoyed listening to it on the radio.

TV PROGRAMME

Britain's Got Talent
This month I really enjoyed watching this and all the contestants that audition. I like watching the ones that aren't very good, as well as the ones that definately are. It took me a while to catch up as they put it live on TV in a week, however I thought this years winner was definately one who deserved to win, even though there were others that I really liked.

YOUTUBER

Aspyn Ovard
I really like Aspyn as she does relatable, easy watch videos that aren't that long in length. Her videos are well edited and interesting to watch. As they are quite short, I manage to watch quite a few at a time!

SHOP

New Look
I still love New Look and I always will! I am still loving their clothes and have recently bought some really nice clothes in there, as they aren't too expensive either. 

Primark
I really like some of the things Primark are starting to do for summer. I actually went to Lakeside today and I bought some canvas shoes for summer, but in the past few weeks I have bought some tops and bikinis for a good price in preparation for summer.

That's all for last month! Lots of them are summer related, however some are the same and always will be! Let me know what you have been liking in the past month.

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x




2 comments: