Wednesday 8 June 2016

What I Eat For Breakfast!


Hey Guys!

So I am not a massive breakfast fan, and so have been trying to find something that I actually enjoy eating for breakfast. I find cereal OK, however I find it so boring and un-interesting. I don't know whether this is healthy or not, however it is healthier than cereal or some peanut butter on toast! Recently, I have been having strawberries, yoghurt and granola.

I start off by chopping up strawberries. I usually go for about 5-6 strawberries, however it depends whether I am hungry or how many there are left. 


I will then take a spoon that is slightly smaller than a tablespoon and will place about three to four heaped spoons onto my strawberries. Depending on how many strawberries I have, that also depends how much yoghurt I put in. I use a fat free strawberry yoghurt which is really nice.


After I will top my strawberries and yoghurt with some dried berry granola. It has honey clusters with dried strawberries, blueberries and raspberries which give this breakfast a nice textured crunch. 


I finish off my breakfast with a glass of water, which I try to drink all of. I am trying to drink more water as the weather gets hotter, so instead of another drink, I am now trying to drink water.



I kind of realised that this whole breakfast is berry related, however any yoghurt, fruit and granola will do. Hope you enjoy this type of post. What do you eat for breakfast?

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x






No comments:

Post a Comment