Wednesday 29 June 2016

My Youtube Book Collection



Hey Guys!

I wasn't quite sure what to write about today until I saw a shelf in my new bedroom (which yes is finally finished now!) On my new desk I have a shelving unit, and on one of the shelves I just have three candles in the colours of my room and all my Youtuber books. Most of them I have read however some I haven't, and I am excited to get more when they come out. So here is my collection of books and what I think about them.


In my collection at the moment I have:

- Life With a Sprinkle Of Glitter by Louise Pentland
- Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
- Love Tanya by Tanya Burr
- The Pointless Book by Alfie Deyes
- Girl Online On Tour by Zoe Sugg
- Username: Evie by Joe Sugg
- I also have Wreck this Journal on this shelf however I don't classify that as a Youtuber book!


Life With a Sprinkle of Glitter
I really enjoyed this book as it wasn't one that had a full length story like others. It is made up of different chapters that each have different sections inside of them. It is interesting to read some small stories about her, but to learn different information about different subjects. It is definately a great read and worth buying.

Girl Online 
This book has more of a story to it and is about a girl called Penny who blogs. It is a very interesting read and as well as being a story, it has different parts of Penny's blog that you read throughout. 

Love Tanya
This again, like Louise's book is not a story kind of book. It has parts about her life and growing up, but it also has chapters that you can get involved in such as baking and beauty. She has a recipe book that comes out in a few days that I pre-ordered a signed edition of which I am really excited to look at!


Wreck This Journal
To be honest I haven't actually done much in this book, however I do intend to try and do everything inside it, so I better start doing that!

The Pointless Book
Again, I haven't done much in this one either, but I was given it by my friend as she had two. I want to try and complete it all, but I just never really have time or know what to write!

Girl Online On Tour
This is the second book in the series and it carries on from the first. It is another interesting read and goes deeper into the life of Penny as she goes on tour with Noah.

Username: Evie
This book I actually only picked up yesterday so I haven't been able to read it. It looks interesting and isn't a normal type of book. It is more of an animated comic strip however there is a story with it, so I am excited to read that.

These are all the Youtuber books I have, however I hope to add to my collection. Let me know what you think about some of these books.

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x






No comments:

Post a Comment