Wednesday 5 October 2016

Revolution Eyeshadow Palette


Hey Guys!

So I was ranting on to my friend, Charlotte the other day about this new palette I bought about a month ago and how good it was, and so she said I should do a blogpost on it. So here I am writing a blogpost on Revolution 'Redemption Palette Iconic 3'.


I had some vouchers for Love2Shop and I didn't know what to buy with them. I was with another friend in Superdrug and I'm not one for expensive makeup, but had been looking for a nice bronzey coloured eyeshadow. I was just having a look around and I saw the Revolution stand, and to me it was definitely a reasonable price. I swatched some of the colours and it was what I had been looking for, so I bought it.


The pigmentation is actually really good on these eyeshadows, especially when you blend different colours together. There is a range of pink shades but also bronze which was the main colour I was looking for, but they are all really pretty. These are some of my favourite shades which I use on a regular basis. 


It comes with an applicator however it is one with two rounded ends. I am not very keen on these types of eyeshadow brushes as I think they aren't very good, so I use my own eyeshadow brush from H&M. It has a fluffy round end for blending and on the other end has an angled brush which is great for your crease and inner corner. I have really liked this palette and would recommend it to you if you like these sort of shades. I am hoping to buy another one as they have a couple of palettes that are all really pretty.

Overall, I think these palettes are very reasonably priced and affordable at only £4, and have really pigmented shades. Let me know if you like this sort of review and if you want me to do more on some of my other favourite products.

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment