Monday 24 October 2016

Autumnal Backgrounds


Hey Guys!

So I really feel like it is becoming Autumn now, as all the leaves are starting to fall and everyone is wrapping up in scarves and winter coats. I decided that I was going to share with you some backgrounds that are very autumn inspired, which you can use for your phones or anything you like. I have some favourites, and personally, I prefer the more cartoon - like ones as I find them more cute, however I have put a mix in here. Most are the shape of a phone however some are square, but are ones that you can crop to the size you want without losing the focus. Here are some of my favourites:

THE LEAF INSPIRED ONES:

 

 


 

THE WORDED ONES:

 

 




THE MISCELLANEOUS ONES:


I hope that one of these backgrounds is suitable for you and that you like some of them - let me know the ones that are your favourites!

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment