Wednesday 2 November 2016

So White Lush Christmas Review!


Hey Guys!

I just love when it gets to autumn and you can snuggle up to a hot chocolate and blanket or sit by a fire. Or have a nice relaxing bath with a bit of a pamper and then getting into your warmest pyjamas. Charlotte was really kind and recently bought me a bath bomb that I had never tried, so I thought what better than to do a review on it! I really enjoyed using this bath bomb and am definitely going to purchase it again along with other Christmas products I haven't tried.

Lush describes this product as 'Snow White had a tough time of it. If you are too likely to spend Christmas evening evading evil stepmothers, stroppy mirrors, not to mention cooking and cleaning for seven singing men, you certainly deserve a dip in the bath. Crisp, apple-scented waters, as pure as the driven snow, fizz and foam, while bergamot oil and rose absolute restore peace and calm. At the core, a heart of fruity, uplifting neroli oil and orange flower absolute is sure to revive your (Christmas) spirit.' 

I must admit, on first glance this isn't necessarily a bath bomb you would pick up. The appearance isn't overall that interesting as it is just a plain white, but don't let that stop you from buying this bath bomb. The bath bomb does take a while to dissolve and fill the bath, however then end product is not expected. Slowly the bath bomb starts to change colour as you get closer to the centre. Mine started yellow and was quite pale, however a deeper blue immersed and created a greeny colour that filled the bath. It definitely creates a lot of foam and bubbles and leaves your skin feeling very soft. 




The smell to me was definitely apples! It was quite a sweet scent and filled the room quite a bit. It also had a faint floral scent to it which complimented the apple to create quite a sweet, but very nice scent. On the other hand, I couldn't smell much orange however that didn't make a difference. To me, this bath bomb smelt a lot of Christmas and was a definite bath bomb to revive a Christmas spirit!


Overall for only £3.75, this bath bomb is really nice. For what you pay, the size of the bath bomb is pretty decent and actually looks a bit like an apple! I wouldn't say that it was my favourite bath bomb in the Christmas range, however it is quite a Christmas scented one that I might buy nearer Christmas again. Let me know in the comments other good bath bombs to try from their Christmas range!


Imagine Creativeness

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment