Wednesday 23 November 2016

Top 10 Songs from the Top 40


Hey Guys!

Music is just one of those things that is suitable for anything. If i'm stressed, bored or to be honest in any mood, it always cheers me up. We always have the radio on in the car, and wherever you go there is usually some form of music playing. Sometimes I prefer ballads, sometimes upbeat. Seeing as I have been listening to the radio quite a lot recently, I thought I would share with you some of my favourite tracks from the top 40 at the moment, so here they are: 

1) Say you won't let Go - James Arthur

2) Shout Out to my Ex - Little Mix

3) Don't Wanna Know - Maroon 5 feat. Kendrick Lamar

4) Mercy - Shawn Mendes

5) Rockabye - Clean Bandit & Anne Marie feat. Sean Paul

6) My Way - Calvin Harris

7) 24k Magic - Bruno Mars

8) Dancing On my Own - Calum Scott

9) Grow Up - Olly Murs

10) So Good - Louisa Johnson





Imagine Creativeness

Emily x

2 comments: