Wednesday 30 November 2016

My Lipstick Collection


Hey Guys!

The last time I did a make-up review I seemed to get good views and people seemed to like it - so I thought I would do something similar again. I am not a huge make-up person and am not one to have masses or products, however recently I have been wanting to try different colours and experiment with bolder colours I haven't tried before. I only have four lipsticks, however I wear them all quite a bit and thought I would do a review on the ones I have as they are all really pretty and I love them. 






1) Makeup Revolution in the shade Atomic Ruby 

This is my only bold red at the moment, however I hope to buy more in different shades. As I had never really had a red before, I decided I would go with a slightly cheaper, but very decent brand as I didn't want to spend a lot of money incase I didn't buy it. For only £1 the pigmentation on this lipstick is amazing and it is a very nice colour. I am really pleased with this colour and would definitely recommend if you are looking to buy a red. My only one thing is that it does smudge very easily and can stain a little bit, so just be careful!


Primark Range (No colour shade)
I must admit I have had this colour for a while now and have repurchased again and again. I don't know why but for Primark, I really love this lipstick and the shade is not too light but not too dark. It is a nude/pink/brown tone and actually also has a really good pigment too it. I really like this colour and it is my favourite out of all four at the moment, so I also bought a lip liner to match in the same shade. My only one thing with this lipstick is that it can sometimes dry up your lips, especially in the winter, so make sure you put on some vaseline or something like that on underneath.


MUA Lipstick in the shade 9
This is the most recent lipstick that I have bought and it is quite different to the rest. It is more of a pink however it is shimmery and has a slight golden undertone to it. I quite like it for when I want a neutral colour but I still want some colour to my lips as well. This wasn't too expensive either and although you have to put slightly more on to make it bolder, it is still a really nice colour. 


Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick in the shade Cafe au Lait
This is the lightest shade of them all and is quite a pale nude. Again, I wanted to try out a nude colour to see whether it would suit me. This isn't my favourite, however when I want something on my lips it does give a slight colour to it. It is quite pigmented and can sometimes make your lips look different as they go nude, however I quite like it as a laid back colour. 


These are all the lipsticks I have at the moment, however I hope to be buying more so that I can add to my collection and add new colours. 

Imagine Creativeness

Emily x





No comments:

Post a Comment